Constructing a legacy of innovation and quality.
Fransen Pittman General Contractors was founded in 1994 when Von Fransen and John Pittman joined forces to establish a solid company steeped in the fundamentals of owner satisfaction and top-notch construction management services. The mission: Earn long-term relationships with owners by exceeding expectations and delivering exceptional service.
Through hard work, creativity, and perseverance Fransen Pittman has grown to a Front Range firm with an annual volume exceeding $130 million and a capacity of $75 million per project. The firm’s work spans from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs and eastward to Fort Morgan. Fransen Pittman employs 140 administrative and field personnel.
Fransen Pittman’s Success Formula:
- Maintain personal involvement of the executive leadership team on every project
- Hire and retain the most skilled and experienced professionals in the industry
- Invest in the best training, mentoring and resources for our employees
- Execute projects effectively and deliver the highest quality
- Serve in a collaborative manner as a true team member